Tramore Sewerage Scheme
- Construction of 300mm & 400mm HDPE Rising Mains
- Construction of 800mm HDPE out-fall from Treatment works to a point 2.2km into Tramore Bay
- Construction of a new Pumphouse on existing 450mm sewer.
- Demolition of existing Commuter Station and remedial works to existing Cove Pumping Station
- Stonework, fencing, site works, piling, waterproofing, penstocks, GRP flooring, road/pavement construction
Contract Value :
Contract Type :
Traditional IEI Contract
Waterford County Council
June 2004 - November 2005
The Tramore Sewerage Scheme was awarded to Roadbridge in January 2004. Roadbridge was appointed main contractor for the project and also undertook role of Project Supervisor for the Construction Stage.
This project consisted of two main elements of works. These were the upgrade and construction of new pumping stations along with laying of new rising mains, and an outfall approximately 2.2 km into Tramore Bay.