Dersalloch Wind Farm
- Excavate and construction of 23 No. bases and hardstands
- Construction of 14.6km of access roads
- Operation of 8 Borrow Pits and onsite processing of materials
- Installation of 12km of Cable Trenching
- Crossing of 16 No. official Water Crossings
Contract Value :
Contract Type :
Scottish Power Renewables
August 2015 - September 2016
Roadbridge was appointed as the Principal Contractor for this project in August 2015.
This project, located close to Dalmellington and Straiton in Scotland comprises the construction of 67MW Wind Farm with associated Balance of Plant Contract. The works also involved the construction of the 'Straiton By-Pass' which will remove the construction traffic from this village.