- Construction of lined cells
- Installation of Gas Extraction system comprising Deep and Shallow Gas wells and associated collection pipework and manifolds.
- Installation of Gas Collection Geocomposite
- Installation of Leachate Collection system
- Provision of Bulk Fill Material to top of liner
Contract Value :
Contract Type :
Public Works Contract designed by the Employer
South Dublin County Council
January 1997 - Present
Roadbridge, trading as Pat Mulcair Civil Engineering, were awarded the initial Stage 1 contract at Arthurstown Landfill in January 1997 and have been involved in various phases up to the present day. Fehily Timoney & Co have acted as Designer with Roadbridge on these projects.
Some of the works Roadbridge have been involved with on this site include Stage 1 - Construction of Four Cells, Stage 2 - Construction of Six Cells, Stages 3&4 - Construction of Five Cells, Stage 7 - Final Capping Phase.