Glenglass Substation Platform
- Excavate 2ha of peat depths ranging from 2m to 5m.
- Contain 200,000mᶟ of peat on site.
- Process 50,000mᶟ of rock onsite
- Import 50,000mᶟ of rock material
- Manage all environmental measures on the project
Contract Value :
£1.8 Million GBP
Contract Type :
Iberdrola Energy Networks
June 2016– August 2016
Roadbridge was appointed as the Main Contractor for this project in June 2016.
This project is located in Ayrshire, Scotland and involves the construction of a 2000m² Platform for new Substation including access road.